You can help low-income children, individuals and families achieve positive outcomes.
With your gift today, disadvantaged children can be kindergarten ready, and struggling individuals and families can improve their self-sufficiency and move away from public financial assistance. Gifts are used to:
- Meet our Head Start local funding match requirement
- Purchase educational materials
New books, curriculum, and teaching tools.
- Pay for short-term vocational training opportunities for low-income adults to gain a marketable skill.
- Buy emergency food vouchers
- Purchase technology equipment