You can help low-income children, individuals and families achieve positive outcomes.
With your gift today, disadvantaged children can be kindergarten-ready, and struggling individuals and families can improve their self-sufficiency and move away from public financial assistance. Gifts are used to:
- Meet our Head Start local funding match requirement
- Purchase educational materials
New books, curriculum, and teaching tools.
- Pay for short-term vocational training opportunities for low-income adults to gain a marketable skill.
- Buy emergency food vouchers
- Purchase technology equipment
Consider a Qualified IRA Charitable Distribution. Individuals 70.5 and older can make a tax-free contribution of up to $100,000 directly from their IRA. This reduces the base upon which your required minimum distribution for the year is calculated and lowers your modified gross income.